Monday, June 13, 2011

Indianola School June 2011

In







Here are some pics I took of the building to help us place signs appropriately. Here are some criteria I've been using:
  1. maximize visibility from the roads (Indianola and 17th)
  2. protect the integrity of the historic building
  3. minimize damage/vandalism
  4. be appropriate for the neighborhood
We want to get a banner up asap. We also can use loads of yard signs (though they won't last long in the neighborhood, I fear. We should plan for a more permanent sign that would be visible from Indianola.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thom, I wouldn't spend a lot of time on temporary signs. I also wouldn't spend tons of money on permanent. I think that 1 good sign announcing the school out in front (visible from the main thorough fare) and then multiple ones around the building that are sealed with some sort of cheap hard plastic will do the trick. That way they are pretty protected and easy to replace. -Ed